Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Update

So, I haven't written in a while because I had nothing good to report. I figure if there is nothing good tor report, then don't report at all. No one likes a negative fat lady. So, I didn't work hard last week, I ran one day, did yoga one day and worked in the yard another. I neglected to stretch after I worked in the yard because I didn't think of it as a workout so much as yard work and then I was sore. I'm still sore. From stupid pulling weeds in the yard. So, I was able to run last night and then stretch my muscles and I'm not quite as sore as I was yesterday.

Yesterday I finally pulled out my measuring tape and did my measurements. Here are my updates after 3 weeks of calorie counting and exercise.

Dominant Arm: 13.5 in. (-.5)
Chest: 43.5 in (0)
Neck: 14.5 in (0)
Natural Waistline: 40 in (0)
1" below belly button: 46.5 in (-2)
Hips: 47 in (-1.5)
Dominant Leg: 28.5 in (-.5)
Dominant Calf: 16.5 in (-1)
Weight: 222 lbs (-6)

So, thus far, I have lost 5.5 inches and 6 pounds. Which is not a lot. But, that just means that I have to work harder and try harder to lose more inches and more pounds. One good thing is that I have gone up one belt loop. I can finally use the second loop on my belt rather than the last one on the belt. Here's hoping that I keep going in that direction.

Goals:

This week I plan to do 3 days of cardio and 2 days of Yoga/Pilates with 2 days of rest. I continue to try and keep my calories in the 1500 range, but sweets are the bane of my diet and often force me into the 1700s on some days. Hence why things are going so slow. I can do it. Do better this week than last.

I feel myself getting stronger. I am using a level 2 resistance on the eliptical. I want to be at a level three by the end of next week. Go Becky, Go.

1 comment:

  1. Good job! You are losing weight and inches! As long as the scale is going down, even if it is slowly, you are doing the right stuff!

    ReplyDelete