Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Accomplishment!

This weekend my family was sick and I did not get to exercise. I was up until midnight on many a night with sick kids and there was no time to exercise. And, because everyone was sick, I was cooking comfort food that I knew that the kids would eat. Pizza, mac and cheese, and delicious cookies.

I still attempted to limit my calories by eating cereal for breakfast and salad for lunch and then eating a lot more pizza than I should have for dinner. But, I knew that I had eaten more than I should, especially on Saturday. Plus, I was a sloth and was laying down a lot because I was all achy and sick.

So, when I got on the scale this morning, I was not hopeful. I knew that my weight would reflect my lack of exercise and my cookie consumption. But, I was very surprised when the scale said, 215lbs! This means that since I started this 6 weeks ago, I have lost 15 pounds!

I was surprised that I lost three pounds last week. Yay!

I know that I will fluctuate at the beginning of the week like I do every week, but hopefully I can maintain this through the week and stay at 215 or below.

I realize that 15 pounds in six weeks is not enough, but I am a little closer to my goal. Just 25 more pounds to go before am I at the weight where I feel like it will be safer for me to get pregnant.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent. And then we will be preggos at the same time and rule the world, mwahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is AWESOME!!! Great Job Becky!!!

    ReplyDelete