Thursday, May 31, 2012

Insanity

My brother Johnny loaned me his Insanity dvds and I tried the fitness test last night (after I had already done 30 minutes of yoga) and it is HARD! And it was just the test to see how fit I am! I couldn't even do all the moves that the people on the dvd were doing.

It really IS insanity. But, I think I will try it again because it is kinda a challenge that I want to defeat! Plus, I know two of my brothers are doing this and if they can do it... I can attempt it.

2 comments:

  1. I am SO SO SO jealous!!! I want to do Insanity or P90X....but I'm not going to fork over $200 for it...not that rich :( Anyways...do it!!! I know you can!!! I'm sorry I haven't gotten you the Slim in 6 DVDs...are you still wanting them?!?! Good luck this week!!! You're inspiring me!!! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becki, I am actually really liking Insanity, so I don't think I will borrow the Slim in 6. It really is an Insane work out, but it is a good one. Thanks thought! Keep going, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete