Monday, May 14, 2012

If I am Consistent

Last week was really discouraging all week because I kept weighing in at 220lbs and I didn't seem to be losing anything! I couldn't seem to get below the 220 mark. Then, Saturday morning, I stepped on the scale and it read 218! Yay! 2 pounds down for the week is not too shabby.

I weighed in this morning and I was still at 218, so as long as I keep doing what I am doing, I should stay below the 220 mark.

So, I lost two pounds two weeks ago and two pounds last week. If I am consistent, I can be below 200 pounds by... August!

When I got pregnant with Nicole, I was at 190lbs. I feel like that is an okay weight to get pregnant at, so I am on track for that if I can keep going like I am going. If it turns out that I am less than 190 at the end of the year, even better.

I am feeling more confident today because I lost the two pounds at the end of last week even though I discouraged most of the week.

So, my total weight loss in 5 weeks is 12 pounds. I can do better than that right?

1 comment:

  1. It has taken me 11 months to lose 15 pounds. The worst part about getting older is how much harder it is to lose weight. My goal was to lose 23 by May 26th. So NEVER going to happen.

    ReplyDelete