Monday, April 23, 2012

I Was Sick and Now I'm Not

I was sick all week last week and I did not stay within my previously designated parameters. I ate what sounded good, within reason, and I did not exercise because I didn't have energy to play with my kids let alone exercise. But, it is a new week and I am feeling good, so I can get back on track.

I desperately need to do grocery shopping because I am all out of my fresh foods and I am running out of options for breakfast. That is the thing about eating healthy, it requires a whole lot of perishable foods which means going shopping a lot. We went shopping a lot two weeks ago, but not at all last week. Matt went out for eggs and milk, but nothing else.

So, it is with renewed fervor that I will continue on my journey. Being sick really threw off my groove.

I haven't been able to do measurements, but I weighed in this morning at 224lbs. Which means that I have lost 4 pounds thus far. Which is almost nothing at all. I'm hoping that my measurements reflect more loss, but I'm not going to do them until next week since last week was pretty much a lost week. I don't think there were any changes last week because I just wasn't trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment