Monday, June 4, 2012

Down Again Despite

I am down two pounds this week, bringing me to 213lbs! Yay! I have now lost 17 pounds total.

I was surprised that I had lost this week because yesterday Matt and I made a trifle for dessert and I ate massive amounts of trifle. But, I suppose trifle is mostly fruit... and pudding, and whip cream and cake. Okay, it is not good for me at all, but somehow if there is fruit involved, I like to believe that it is healthy.

I am back on track after two weeks of no weight loss. Which was most likely due to the fact that I was not exercising because I was all sick. But, I exercised this week (Insanity!) and I am feeling good. It feels really good to be moving forward again.

Only 13 more pounds to go before I hit my first bench mark. Hopefully, it doesn't take me another 8 weeks to lose these pounds... but if it does, I am still moving in the right direction.

1 comment:

  1. Trifle good! But I'm disappointed in us for not finishing it all.

    ReplyDelete