Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sick... Again

I was sick over the weekend, so I took a few days off from exercising. Yesterday, I was feeling a lot better, so I got on my elliptical... and failed. I was exhausted after 5 minutes and couldn't handle any resistance. My lungs hurt, I started to gasp and gave up at 13 minutes.

I'm weak. I was doing so well last week and then I totally sucked yesterday. I guess I am just not better yet because I find it highly unlikely that I am out of shape within a week. It sucks feeling weak. I was feeling so strong. But, my lungs got the better of me and I rushed for my inhaler.

But, I am happy to report that despite my sickness, I was still able to drop two pounds. I've now lost 22 pounds total. Yay! Must keep going.

1 comment:

  1. When I don't exercise for a week, I totally feel it when I do start exercising again. It takes FOREVER to build muscle, but a ver short amount of time to lose it. Lame. Good job for being consistent with continuing to lose weight!

    ReplyDelete