Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Update

So, here is my update though it is a week late. I wanted to do measurements every 2 weeks, but it has been 3. But, I was sick one week of those three weeks and there was no change that week. So, here are my numbers as they are now.

Dominant Arm: 14.5" (+.5)
Neck: 14" (-.5)
Chest: 41.5" (-1.5)
Waist: 38" (-1)
1" below belly button: 44.5" (-1.5)
Hips: 46.25" (-.5)
Dominant Leg: 27.5" (0)
Dominant Calf: 16.5" (0)
Weight: 213lbs

Weight lost in three weeks: 5 pounds
Inches lost in three weeks: -4.5"
Inches lost Total: -13"
Weight loss Total: 17 lbs

It has been 8 weeks and I don't have as much to show for it as I would like. But, I have been sick twice during those 8 weeks, which is always a bummer and stunts my progress. You would think that being sick and eating less would help lose weight, but the amount of inactivity means that I am not burning more calories than I am eating.

So, if I can stay healthy, and keep at this pace, I should be at my first benchmark (200lbs) by the end of July. Lets cross our fingers and hope really hard!

3 comments:

  1. Woot woot! Go Becky, go Becky, GO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT job Becky!!! You are doing it...and you are seeing changes...that's AWESOME!!! Keep going...you will reach your goals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a little over 2 lbs. a week! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete