Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Diets and Vacations are Non-Mixy

So last week I went on vacation to Bear Lake for a family reunion. The hardest part of this vacation was not getting to choose what I ate, when I ate or what I did while I was there.

Each family was in charge of a meal at the reunion and I had no control of what I was eating. I could only control my portions.

I also didn't exercise at all because there were family events going on the whole time. I feel off my game.

Yesterday I stood on the scale and I was up 4 pounds. I was so discouraged. I have worked so hard to lose 24 pounds and then I gained 4 back. But, I think it was just water weight or something because when I stood on the scale this morning, I was back down to 207; a 23 pound loss. So, maybe I am not as bad off as I first thought.

I'm back on the wagon this week; salads for lunches, shakes for breakfast and light dinners full of veggies. And, I am starting exercise again this week. I must move forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment