Monday, June 18, 2012

20 Down, 20 to Go

I stood on the scale this morning and was happy to see... 210lbs. Yay!

Okay, most people don't "yay" when they see a 200+ number on the scale, but this means that I have officially lost 20lbs!

Granted, it took me 10 weeks to lose that much, but still, yay! With 20lbs off, I am down one size in my pants. I've gone from an 18 pant size to a 16. I only own three pairs of size 16 that I bought when I first got pregnant with Nicole and was in denial about maternity pants, but that is okay, I will wear those three pairs until I get down to size 14, in which I have a lot of pants.

I haven't taken my measurements in a couple weeks, but I know that they have changed a little because my clothes feel different. My waist, my hips, my butt, and my chest all feel smaller. Unfortunately, I haven't noticed a difference in my arms and legs yet. But, this just means that I have to work harder to see that difference.

Last time I was this weight, Nicole was 9 months old. I lost ten more pounds before I became pregnant with Dan. My goal is to lose at least 20 more pounds before trying to get pregnant again. Hopefully, it doesn't take me another 10 weeks. But, if it does, then that is okay as long as I am going in the right direction.


1 comment: