Thursday, April 12, 2012

Overwhelmed Before I even Get Started

Yesterday, during all my research, I got a little overwhelmed. There is so much out there that I can do and I'm just not sure what TO do. I told Matt about what I had found yesterday and he told me that he found this calorie count website that is free and lets you plan your own program.

I like the idea of free, but the idea of designing my own diet and exercise plan really scares me. I don't know what exercises I need to do to tone my belly, thighs, and butt. I don't know how to design my own diet. I don't know how to do all that stuff. I just wants something that tells me what to do so that I can do it.

Then, because I was overwhelmed, I got discouraged because I am overwhelmed before I even get started. I don't want the work of getting healthy to be in the beginning, I want it to be in the middle, when I am actually watching what I am eating and exercising.

So, I will check out the calorie count website today and see if it is right for me. But, I am leaning toward the 60 day slimdown. But, Matt doesn't want to spend money on something that I won't like and therefore won't use. So, I guess I have to prove that I am ready to do this.

I have exercised every day this week (except Sunday because I'm not going to exercise on Sundays) and I've already noticed an improvement. On Monday, I could only be on the eliptical for 15 minutes before I was totally wasted (yeah, pathetic I know). But, yesterday, I was able to stay on for 22 minutes, which was a slight improvement. I don't have any resistance right now while I do it, but someday I will be able to do that hopefully.

I tried to do yoga last night while I was taking care of the kids, but they were not having any of that. Dan kept trying to climb me and Nicole kept taking my weights from me. I will have to accept that I have to exercise while the kids are sleeping.

I'm going to do a weigh in and measurements and then post them so that I can see my improvements as I go along, even though I haven't picked a plan yet for myself, I am still trying by exercising and cutting sugar from my eating. I still eat fruit for sugars, but no baked goods or candy.

I don't like this already. I really need to find a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment