Monday, April 16, 2012

Weekly Weigh In

I was going to post this last Friday, but I neglected to do so. And, I was going to include my initial photos, but I left my camera at Momma Kimball's so I am posting without it. I will weigh in and do measurements once a week so I can hopefully track my progress.

Dominant Arm: 14 in
Chest 43.5 in
Neck: 14.5 in
Natural Waistline: 40 in
1" below belly button: 48 in
Hips: 48.5 in
Dominant Leg: 29 in
Dominant Calf: 17.5 in
Weight: 228lbs

Is this embarrassing? Yes, but I am trying... at last, to change myself. I haven't tried these last five years because I didn't want to worry about things, I didn't want to obsess about food and exercise, I just wanted to be happy and I worried that if I started down this road, I wouldn't be happy. But, one week into this adventure, I find that it doesn't cause me the anxiety and guilt that I thought it would, but that I have more energy and I am still me and I am still happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment