Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Plan...ish

So, here is my plan for now.

Diet:

  • Keep a log of what I eat and how many calories I am eating
  • Try and keep what I eat to 1500 calories a day
  • Cut all baked goods, candy, and sweets
  • Cut chips, fries, and fried foods
  • Eat chicken and fish plentifully and red meat in moderation
  • Cut down on butter and cheese and fats in my food choices
Exercise:
  • Use eliptical or go on walks 3 days a week, at least 20 minutes
  • Do strength training (yoga or weights) 3 days a week, at least 20 minutes
So, I am going to start out with this, using Calorie Counter as my guide, but I think that I will still need work out dvds to help me tone what I want to tone because I don't know the exercises to do it.

Weigh in and measurements tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment